- Helping clients understand when advice is appropriate
- Ensuring advice given supports the clients overall wellbeing in the context of their stated objectives
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of all charges
- Ensuring the most appropriate and updated technical skills are applied
- Transparent management of Conflicts of Interest
- Helping clients understanding the cost of transferring benefits
- Avoiding unregulated investments and introducers
- Transparency in advice processes and outcomes
- Promoting the Consumer Guide to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard
We are confident that, by embedding all nine principles of the Gold Standard, you will be better prepared for discussions about what to do with your safeguarded benefits and that this will lead to a stronger, more informed, trust-based relationship.The Personal Finance Society has provided a consumer guide available on their website via the following link:
Want to find out more?
Please call on +44 (0)345 643 2633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial meeting to discuss your requirements. This first meeting is at our expense and without any obligation.